ITS ALL ABOUT THE MAINTENANCE once your plantings are in to achieve a long lasting beautiful setting either at your home or place of business. It takes dedicated time and money to achieve this and if you don’t have the time, knowledge or equipment to keep up then this is where we come in.
Our maintenance list of services are as follows:
- We use high quality name brand equipment such as ExMark & Stihl.
- Includes mowing in 7 day intervals, removal of all sticks and debris from turf area’s prior to mowing, trimming, and blowing off hard surface area’s. We professionally cut in rotations to keep the turf from swaying in one direction. It gives an aesthetically pleasing look.
- Edged with power edgers to keep the turf from spreading over the hard surface
Weed Control in landscape beds, along curbs, sidewalks, and paved area’s:
- This service is done by mixture of hand pulling and spraying with herbicide. The hand pulled weeds will be hauled off site or placed in customer dumpster if allowed. The sprayed weeds will be left in place to decay. The spraying of herbicide will be done when needed or upon request by customer.
Annual/Seasonal Floral Program:
- This service includes furnishing and installing annual flowers per season availability into specified planting beds
Aesthetic Bed Program:
- This service includes maintaining all shrubs, annual flowers, and perennial flowers in landscape beds by removal of weeds, monthly fertilizing, biweekly dead heading, and watering
- This service includes inspecting existing trees and shrubs on the property and proving a detailed quote of the specified pruning to be done
Spring Property Clean Up:
- This service includes cleaning turf and landscape bed areas of all debris such as leaves, sticks, garbage, etc…, and hauling the debris off site to refusal facility. This service will be completed in Spring as early as possible weather permitting along with scheduling.
Fall Leaf Clean Up:
- This service includes cleaning turf and landscape bed area’s of all debris such as leaves, sticks, garbage, etc., and hauling debris off site to refusal facility. This service will be completed in Fall as early as possible weather permitting along with scheduling. This service usually takes 2 to 3 visits to complete.
Mulching of Existing Beds:
- This service will include bed edging existing landscape beds with power bed edger, removing edging cuts, and topping existing mulch beds with customers choice of type of mulch.
Turf Fertilization & Weed Control Programs:
This service will include the following applications to existing turf areas:
- Round #1 – Early Spring Annual-Per Emergence Control w/Fertilization
- Round #2 – Early Spring Turf Fertilizer w/Broadleaf Weed Control
- Round #3 – Late Spring Turf Fertilizer w/Broadleaf Weed Control
- Round #4 – Late Summer Turf Fertilizer
- Round #5 – Fall Turf Fertilization w/Broadleaf Weed Control
- Round #6 – Late Fall Turf Fertilization
- Optional – Grub Preventative/Control Application
- NOTE: If turf is being affected by a disease or insect an inspection will be done and the proper control will be explained and then quoted.
Tree & Shrub Fertilization, Disease, and Insect Control Program:
This service will include the following applications to existing trees and shrubs:
- Round #1 – Tree & Shrub Insect and Disease Preventative
- Round #2 – Tree & Shrub Insect and Disease Preventative
- Round #3 – Tree & Shrub Insect and Disease Preventative
- Option #1 – Spring Tree & Shrub Fertilization
- Option #2 – Fall Tree & Shrub Fertilization
- Option #3 – Tree & Shrub Deep Root Fertilization
- Option #4 – Three & Shrub Dormant Oil
Existing Shrub Trimming Program:
- This service includes trimming existing shrubs with power trimmers shaping per industry standards along with customer preference, removal of clippings, and hauling to refusal facility.
- This service DOES NOT include trimming by hand pruners unless requested by customer at time of estimate.
- NOTE: Tree Trimming or Tree take downs NOT included and will be evaluated and quoted upon customer request only.
Irrigation System Maintenance Program:
- Consists of closing all opened valves, turning on water and filling mainline. Checking all zone’s through the controller to see if they are working properly. Checking all spray heads and rotors to see if they are properly working and spraying in the right direction. Inspecting all valve boxes to see if they’re flush with ground elevation. Inspecting all wire connections. Testing rain sensor if one is installed on system. Checking all visible connections to see if there are any leaks.
- Consists of blowing out mainline and lateral lines with air compressor two times to assure that all lines have no water in them including backflow preventer and turning off irrigation controller.